Hitta svar, ställ frågor och
ta hjälp av varandra.

• Online study

Sandeep kaur Dhillon uppdaterad 2 månader sedan 2Medlemmar · 3 Inlägg
  • Sandeep kaur Dhillon

medlem
    19 december, 2020 at 21:57

<font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>hi , I just want to know that is this website provided free online study or not?</font></font>

• Oscar

Administrator
    20 december, 2020 at 13:21

Hi,

It´s free to be a member and use all the social features. If you also want to study you need a Max membership wich costs 99 kr the first mont and 159 kr the months after. Use the code PREMIÄR on the checkout 🙂

• Sandeep kaur Dhillon

medlem
      23 december, 2020 at 19:14

<font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”> Hi, I am Sandeep and I registered myself in max membership but when I was trying to study online by using the max membership its not open and give the instructions that I have to become a member of max membership which I already done with. </font></font></font></font>

<font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>So please canceled it . Because I did not get any benefit after becoming the membership of this offer . I don’t want to be continue.</font></font>

<font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>
      </font></font>

<font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Thanks </font></font></font></font>

Original Post
0 of 0 inlägg June 2018
Now